Peggy Peg Screw-in pegs proven a million times, the smartest way to tie down!
- Five times lighter than an equivalent metal peg. Ten times better grip!
- Generous thread for a secure grip. Ideal for soft, sandy soils!
- Can also be used in hard, rocky grounds by using the height-adjustable hooks or Lock Nut!
- Robust, fibre-glass, UV-resistant polyamide or Aluminium!
- Quick and easy to use!
- When it's time to go, just screw it out-it's that easy!
All our Peggy Peg plastic screw-in pegs are produced from Fibre-glass reinforced UV-resistant polyamide. At first sight, the colour may seem a bit odd, but our Peggy Pegs can be seen more quickly. Peggy N is the height-adjustable all-purpose Peggy Peg for awnings, cords and tents etc. Product testers travelling all around Europe have approved that Peggy N can be used in 90% of all cases by its height adjustment. Pre-drilling might be useful in hard or frozen grounds (take a 10 mm drill). Attention: Only continue to drill with all our Peggy Pegs as long as the screw is driving in.
- Application: From normal or hard grounds to soft grounds.
- Screws into ca. 90% of all grounds (tested).
- All-rounder screw-in peg for many types of applications.
- 1/5 of the weight compared to a common peg.
- 12 x Screw-in pegs - color: orange N 20cm
- 12 x Hooks N - color: blue
Material: PA with fibreglass
Wrench size: 17mm
Torque: max. 25Nm
Content: 1 Pack