Peggy Peg Screw-in pegs proven a million times, the smartest way to tie down!
We present our Peg&Stop Heavy Duty made of recycled stainless steel, making it extremely tough and saltwater resistant. It is primarily intended for highly compacted, extremely hard and stony ground conditions. For screwing this Peggy Peg into the ground, it is essential to use an impact driller with a 17 mm attachment.
The peg doesn't always have to go fully home, since you can make use of the height adjustable lock nut. Due to the newly designed lock nut 2.0 you can use our Peg&Stop sytem now also to easily secure guy ropes and storm straps.
- Application: Intended for highly compacted and hard, rocky grounds.
- Fits the Fix&Go Anchor Plate 2.0.
- Quicker fixing of the awning leg.
- The only Peggy that can be driven in and out by using an impact driver.
- Due to new lock nut design, you can use the peg to secure guy ropes and storm straps
- Made of recycled marine grade stainless steel
- 4 x Peg&Stop Heavy Duty 20 cm
- 4 x lock nut 2.0
Material: marine grade stainless steel
Length: 20 cm
Wrench size: 17 mm
Contents: 1 pack
Packaging: 10,3x31,7x3,9 cm
Weight: 0.661 kg
Family business from Germany
We have been in the camping industry for more than 20 years. We founded our own company 17 years ago to realize our own ideas and offer our customers the best camping experience.
All our products are camping approved
We are living the camping lifestyle. All of our family members love to travel and it is aspiration for us, that our employees do this too. Hence that, all of our products are heavily tested by ourselves!
Family business since 2007
Our Team is working really hard to develope and manufacture the best camping products, so you can easily enjoy your well deserved holidays!